Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3

Today I observed a man donning a pair of penny loafers, in June!
A few different sounds today. New Kid Cudi track called “All Talk”.  For the girls and the clubs “Party Animal” by Akon and the producer from “Sexy Bitch” David Guetta, just has that same feel as when I first heard “Shots” and “Like a G6”. New Asher Roth too called G.R.I.N.D. (Get Ready It’s a New Day), it’s really upbeat and basically the same style as most of his other tracks. Never heard this artist before but I’ve been playing this song a decent amount the last couple days, song is “Horny Girl” by Kinetics and One Love. I think most people have heard the new song “Power” from Kanye but it looks like the CD quality version is out now too so pick that up.  Finally a couple of remixes with recycled verses over different beats. “Bounce With Me” with Weezy and Wale and “Push Cash” with Weezy, Gucci Mane, and Drake. Drake has been putting out a lot of new material lately with “Thank Me Later” releasing soon so I might be doing a best of list of his new stuff tomorrow.




Kid Cudi - All Talk


Akon - Party Animal


Asher Roth - G.R.I.N.D.


Kanye West - Power


Kinetics and One Love - Horny Girl


Lil' Wayne and Wale - Bounce with Me


Lil' Wayne, Gucci Mane, Drake - Push Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment